P4W Visions are:
To become a center of excellence of regional science, regional planning, regional development and regional information with main focuses on tropical archipelago, developing countries, agriculture and rural areas, which is nationally or internationally renowned.
P4W Missions are:
- Performing assessment and development of regional sciences.
- Fascilitating and developing academic programs related to regional sciences.
- Disseminating outputs of regional assessment in various and consistent ways: publication, seminars and workshops.
- Developing databases, information and models in a regional information system.
- Developing networks in regional science, regional planning and information systems.
Purpose Center for Regional System Analysis, Planning and Development (CRESTPENT), Research and Community Services Institution – Bogor Agricultural University is as follows:
- As IPB container for the development of science and expertise in the areas of assessment, planning and regional development.
- As IPB container for the development of partnership networks in the areas of assessment, planning and regional development.
- As gait synergy center experts in the field of regional development in the perspective of community empowerment and local resources are spatially integrated, equitable and sustainable.